Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something happened today

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
That chant, in the 2nd half in the north stand, f***ing BRILLIANT! where it came from I don't know but we were imense! Defeated but not beaten, SEAGULLS

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The crowd were unbelievable today. Great to see the East and West stand getting involved (and the South to a lesser extent). Top effort lads and lasses!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
It must have gone on for 10 minutes, just what we need! Home now and on the mulled wine, the crowd were incredible, if you were there then congratulate yourself!

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
The Great Escape reminded me of a great away game London Road or Home Park perhaps about 8 seasons ago. Great atmosphere for all the wrong reasons. Fantastic effort from the players and the fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The crowd were unbelievable today. Great to see the East and West stand getting involved (and the South to a lesser extent). Top effort lads and lasses!

What the f*** do you mean the West getting involved ?

The West sings at every home game

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
for it then to be ended with, SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS. Seriously special today. any 'JCL's' who hadn't fully converted then they will have today and if they haven't, then if i were them I wouldn't bother returning.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

shit comment, the west sing every single game. today nobody was better than anyone else, it was a truly special atmosphere.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Sorry did I touch a nerve there?

Should maybe have said 'West stand getting even more involved' :kiss:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Definitely something special, out of shear dejection it was like the entire Amex found a unified voice for the first time. The players gave everything for those shirts today, v proud of them.

I doubt anyone who was actually there will be passing judgement on the reds till they have seen the replays. Phone-ins & still photographs have to be evidence only for those with an IQ no greater than a chicken balti pie...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm happily drunk and in the Christmas spirit, loved everything about the crowd, simply sensational! Merry Christmas Albion fans!!!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cracking atmosphere today, well done to all. My first game for a while at home, and had goosebumps at times.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
From where I was right at the start of THAT chant I think it was Crispys starting it. If so legend. After the full 15/20mins (It starting in the NS long before everyone joined in) I nearly died of exhaustion and laughter.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Superb over in the east today, dads and sons getting involved and singing their hearts out. Bizarrely I've never come away from a home defeat feeling so positive. Are we the new Millwall? We are Brighton dirty Brighton, no one likes us we don't care!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here