Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somerset v Sussex - County Championship...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

I've given the cricket threads a swerve for a while, as a certain poster's posts were giving me diabetes, but I'm confused.

Have we either, a) started giving bowling figures, b) gone Australian or c) started a new joke, loosely based on 'were loose' et al?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've given the cricket threads a swerve for a while, as a certain poster's posts were giving me diabetes, but I'm confused.

Have we either, a) started giving bowling figures, b) gone Australian or c) started a new joke, loosely based on 'were loose' et al?

I always give the score in the Australian style, I prefer it that way. We're not supposed to do c) any more.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Monty - 6 overs, 2/1 :bowdown:

CaM. I seem to remember that you were rather disparaging of Luke Wells. He hasn't done too badly thus far!

I was, and as I admitted at the time, unfairly so. He has proved me wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt and is becoming a fine player.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think Monty's been told Swann's not going to be fit for next wednesday's game

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That whole thing about Panesar bowling to Sachin is bollocks. You'd jump at the chance to bowl against Sachin if you get it, if you didn't you may as well give up the game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
93/7

Monty has his...

michelle-pfeiffer-star-8-7-07.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here