Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someones set fire to WITHDEAN this morning

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
At least the netting isn't used very much at the moment.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
In view of our first win of the season, now this, our season is really HEATING up!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
So who was around in 1980 and remembers when the Goldstone (RIP) south stand wooden seating was destroyed by (probably) a fag-end? Now that was a bit more worth reporting on.

I was - I remember thinking at that time that it had been an insurance job so that they could put some nice new seats in the south stand.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
A former resident and Skate board sales man from Worthing ( those who remember Gulls Eye) and now a chain smoking tramp was believed to be living under the South stand had a narrow escape staff from BH&A later revealed.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm glad you all think this is funny, I don't find arson funny. We should be glad it didn't happen on matchday and then caught fire properly.

Just stop for a minute and think about it, think about Bradford City

Nothing funny about it at all

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I'm glad you all think this is funny, I don't find arson funny. We should be glad it didn't happen on matchday and then caught fire properly.

There's always one.

:tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Cor blimey. LIGHTEN up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Appart from the fact that the Bradford city stand was constructed fromm wood and the fire escapes at the back were locked. Which is why so many died northern stupidity.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I'm glad that you are glad.:tumble:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Don't be ridiculous, anyone passing around the back of Withdean would be able to tell straight away if there was a home game on and a crowd in the stand, simply by the lack of atmosphere and complete absence of noise.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here