Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some videos from inside The Amex

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
[MENTION=16732]DanielT[/MENTION] Great vids, really enjoyed them - thanks for posting! :)

(after being a little sceptical at first, I'm falling in love with that blue surround... so distinctive!)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That blue tarmac looks the fuckin BUSINESS. Cannot wait for those shithouse corners to be filled in though.

Jan 30, 2008
They will be the local business people who will be putting thousands of pounds into the clubs bank account. This will be one of the Amex Tours they are conducting. It is a great tour and the stadium is wonderful beyond belief. Having had the priviledge of going on a tour of the stadium it is beyond anyone's wildest dreams. If you get an opportunity to attend one of the tours I strongly recommend you do as it is something you will never forget. We should be the proudest fans of any club in the leagues and eternally grateful to Dick Knight whose inspiration led us to this and Tony bloom whose money saw the realisation of it.
i'm supprised you weren't with them then ............ oh hold on :whistle:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Great vids, thanks for posting, can't wait till I can see it all for myself next week :amex:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Really love what a difference the white text makes to the blue tarmac around the pitch.

Blank it looks soft, with the text is looks hard. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here