Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some tips needed!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Going to a wedding and the brides maids are well do-able 9FIT!!)

How would you pull em??

(It's me gaffers wedding!)

:lolol:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
It's a wedding? Surely the easiest ever place to pull.

Just go on an on about how pleased you are for the couple and how wonderful the bride looks etc...

Get 'em when they're weak

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Walk up and say................

Is it true that all brides maids are up for it?

A compliment always goes down well. Something positive but not too cheesey. I would maybe try "you don't sweat much for a fat girl" as an intro.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Its quite a posh do, me gaffer (she is fit too) has probably warned em I'm a bit of a tart! i think I need to get me tactics right!

:lolol: :drink:

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
Just ask for a dance. While doing so, tell her you're dead chuffed to be dancing with the most beautiful girl in the place. Then excuse your last comment by saying, next to the bride of course. If that doesn't get you the romp you so desire, I'll give up drinking for a week.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
At most wedings drinks are free so go get her a few :drink: :drink: :drink: and hey presto - putty in your hands

(just to clarify this is not the way i do it)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Caveman style:

Find empty Champagne bottle (preferably one you just finished yourself), pick out Bridesmaid...smash said bottle over her head. Grab her hair and drag to nearest toilet, have your way with her and return to drunken dancing with the relatives
:thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't get too drunk, smile from a distance to start off with, if you get a good smile back then send a wink.

Ask something sensible to start off with 'like where are you from' and then guage the responce as the day continues...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Be nice and ask questions. Ladies love to talk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here