Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Some sort of global conspiracy? (vaccines, emasculation, woke people, the WEF etc.)

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
John Robisons book "Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the secret meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies" from 1797 is probably the first time a fair number of people heard about the conspiracy.
But to be fair, some people that were not around in the C18th are still ‘discovering’ it for themselves.

I think I first came across the ‘illuminati’ conspiracy theories when I first read Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I am increasingly seeing more and more people make references to some sort of global conspiracy, led by the World Economic Forum, seemingly with an end goal of a world where woman are in charge, men are weak and we cant have or do anything apart from eat vegetables at home. I am seeing it today with the news re. Jacinda Ardern

These are some of the things/people which the people who have cottoned on to the conspiracy don’t like, but are being forced upon us:

BBC
Bill Gates
Climate Change
Covid
Covid vaccine
Emasculation
ESG
Feminism
Greta Thunberg
Harry and Meghan
Jacinda Ardern
Liberals
Renewable energy
Vaccines
Vegans
Vegetarians
Woke people
World Economic Forum

Anyone else noted this growing trend of references to this conspiracy, or is it just in my mind?

I am being a being a sheeple and not opening my mind and there actually is something nefarious going on, or is it a load of bollocks?
Yeah all the Telegram groups that were anti-lockdown have gone a bit bonkers and are spouting all this stuff about WEF and how instead of cash we'll have chips inserted in our skin for our crypto-currency accounts and similar bollocks. There's also the Alpha Males Assemble nonsense which is a bunch of Incels/Andrew Tate wannabbees that are convinced masculinity is under threat. A lot of friends of friends/vague associates of mine seem to be into it all. It is all utter tosh but it makes them feel special that they are so "clever" to see it all when no one else does.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’d rather know what goes on behind these doors than any knock-brained conspiracy.

Clearly nothing at all.

Since there is no conspiracies, these organisations are obviously not conspiring to push change in a certain direction.

Must be hundreds of people involved. No chance hundreds of people could keep a secret, so there's nothing shady or immoral going on.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
The difference between a conspiracy and reality is about 2 months currently.

In the words of the self-elected head of the WEF "You will have absolutely nothing and be happy about it"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
couple years ago someone at WEF said something like "in the future you'll have nothing and be happy about that". the inference is that the powers that be will take everything and redistribute it, so everyone will have their needs met and be content. the right wing conspiracy batlander naturally saw this as a commie plot, while the left wing conspriacy batlanders naturally saw this the wealth being concentrated to a few elites.

seeing the hash made by governments across the world in response to Covid (a trial run for controlling population apparently), i dont see anything coming from this any time soon. on the other hand there is a nudge war from different sides, where the same issues come up across countries (not just anglophone). the only one that should concern us is renewable energy, because its being pushed very hard without clear plan or solutions to obvious problems, and getting to the point it will have to forced through in a way that makes us poorer. we'll not be happy.

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The world has massive problems. None of them can be solved without winning the war on alternative facts. The powers of misinformation have made massive strides in the last decade.

Not that we should be blind to a possibility of being duped. Rather than we should be teaching our children to check a variety of sources

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I am being a being a sheeple and not opening my mind and there actually is something nefarious going on, or is it a load of bollocks?
I smell a poll opportunity being missed...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
E35A7261-E00B-4923-9EDD-A24A3E943BE0.jpeg

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I don't disagree, and it might be best to ignore, but I am seeing it more and more.

That Andrew Tate c#nt also closely linked to this kind of stuff. Apparently loads of kids listen to what he is saying, potentially quite a dangerous thought process.

Also, interesting where this all stems from.
The Andrew Tate bloke is definitely one to question. He just doesn’t add up. He was once a child chess prodigy, his dad was an international chess champion who also worked for the CIA, Andrew Tate moves from the US as a child and grew up in some rough council estate in Luton which inspired him to become a professional kick-boxer where he achieved 2nd rate belts titled with ‘World champion’ across them, he goes on Celebrity BigBrother 6/7 years ago, suddenly becomes an internet sensation for talking about subjects like Hypergamy in a military, masculine style. Everyone seems to be claiming Tate has transformed their lives. Even Piers Morgan’s started licking his backside after they both had a game of chess during an interview together!
There’s no doubt Mr Tate won’t be serving Jail time in Romania either. He’s even posting stuff online whilst he’s currently being detained. How does that work?
I personally think he’s an ‘Influencer’ socially engineering a bunch of desperate, lonely virgins to keep up with the digital connections they’re hooked living on ie cryptocurrency, onlyfans, tinder, instagram etc.

Could be a real danger for future generations if he continues this influence he’s having over the youngsters.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are clearly things decided by the Uber rich that we are but privy to but on the whole, these conspiracies are spun out from urban legends and myths put about by the lower classes in the Victorian era.
They are largely the preserve of lonely incels who dwell in their mother’s basements and dick around with computers too much or the odd failed scientist or theologian who was discredited in the 1970’s.

Reactions: A1X

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Clearly nothing at all.

Since there is no conspiracies, these organisations are obviously not conspiring to push change in a certain direction.

Must be hundreds of people involved. No chance hundreds of people could keep a secret, so there's nothing shady or immoral going on.
The goings on at Tufton St need unraveling by solicitors and lawyers. Not some dingus on his laptop 👍

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What we need is a conspiracy theory expert….anyone spring to mind?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The goings on at Tufton St need unraveling by solicitors and lawyers. Not some dingus on his laptop 👍
That lot seem ripe for some good old fashioned undercover John Sweeney type reporting

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Do not let these individuals on the evil twatistsphere lead you down this rabbit hole there are no global conspiracies being controlled by an all powerful elite.

what there is are a few insecure societies who choose not to toe the line Russia, North Korea, China, Afghanistan, Iran and India

Most of the rest of the world are stable most of the time but can always elect an idiot into power

As a species we have not worked out how to use the power of the internet for good but we were very quick to work out how to use it for the bad.

living in the uk we have our own problems that can make these look all the more real but they are just a few idiots sitting at a keyboard typing

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I actually do think Governments and certain agencies do know more than they are willing to let on, concerning UFO's and the possible threats to mankind. Can you imagine the mass hysteria and denial from all religious groups, if they declared there was life outside this planet and they are responsible for messing with our DNA and creation.
I am not saying that is the case or I actually believe that, I am open minded, ever since the American Government said there are unidentified objects and they come and go, they do not know where they come from, I also think there could be something in the reverse tech some people are adamant has been given to certain agencies in America etc from downed UFO's, we do seem to have come on at an extremely fast rate with various new techs.

They also know more about climate change and all that will bring for future generations, such as potential economic growth for emerging or less favourable current regimes in countries that will benefit. They will be putting plans in place over or too counter the possibility of them holding the whip hand in the future over the now super powers.

The powers that be do want to control us, that is a given, greed and self preservation is a human trait, we cannot alter that unfortunately.

As for the rest of list, not worth worrying about.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Pretty much every intellectual describing the future progress towards the totalitarianism the conspiracy has always been accused of chasing have been spot on and it makes it very very easy to predict the future (not in terms of specific events, but the general steps along the way and to what we're heading).

Most people in the conspiracy sphere would describe it as "evil". I don't see it that way. There's forces conspiring to take us in a certain direction, forces that has been around for several hundred years - maybe longer - but the outcome will be no more "evil" than it is now - just different. In terms of the survival of the species, the process and destination is very sensible.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The problem with most CT nutters is that they believe all of it without question.

They think that because there are murky lobbying activities going on at Tufton St it must mean we never landed on the moon and the world is run by a cabal of all seeing masterminds who’s mission it is to have us all reduced to automatons with microchips where are bollocks used to be.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Put it this way, imagine trying to organise a holiday with 5 of your mates. Bloody nightmare, isn't it? Everyone wants to go somewhere different, do something different when they get there, some want to bring partners, others don't. Some want to fly in different classes.

Now imagine how they could organise something involving thousands of people to all toe the same line without either (a) questioning anything or (b) revealing the truth. It's simply not possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here