Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people said El Vicente doesn't work with the ball.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Rather, the ball works for him.

When he scores, he doesn't just hit the ball, he moves the cosmos, aligns the planets...displaces gravity, and simply taps the ball gently.

Lua Lua doesn't simply run rings around the opposition. He displaces the very reality of football, and creates his own, where there is only one outcome, and it only involves one man, Lua Lua.

The Gaffer is said to be a happy man with the way things are, but of course, he is not a man. He is Poyet.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So what you're saying is Vicente spanks a good ball and Lua Lua has no opposition? Layman's terms like.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So what you're saying is Vicente spanks a good ball and Lua Lua has no opposition? Layman's terms like.

not exactly, every professional footballing man has opposition. But for the albion, I mean, opposition might as well not turn up when your every player is a god.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Was jesting mate :wink:

pardon me, [MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION]. I'm duller than a pair of safety scissors when I'm tired...slower than a tortoise.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've been down the west end and back to Camden eating the finest Argentinian beef and feel like kicking a ball like Messi now. No worries dude! :lol:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Rather, the ball works for him.

When he scores, he doesn't just hit the ball, he moves the cosmos, aligns the planets...displaces gravity, and simply taps the ball gently.

Lua Lua doesn't simply run rings around the opposition. He displaces the very reality of football, and creates his own, where there is only one outcome, and it only involves one man, Lua Lua.

The Gaffer is said to be a happy man with the way things are, but of course, he is not a man. He is Poyet.

I saw you the other day in WSU queuing for a beer.

You're quite tall.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I saw you the other day in WSU queuing for a beer.

You're quite tall.
What? Is it too early for me to understand the subtle nuances there, or has random post of the day come early?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here