Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people in Albion tracksuits on the pear cider !

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just had a text from my Southampton supporting brother who is at Gatwick airport at the moment in the departure lounge and he has told me that there are three Albion players drinking Pear Cider and they are on their second pint.

Gotta be Ashley Barnes on the Cider surely :lol:

Made me think what would the other players and Gus drink for that matter.

Adam El-Abd = Mikes Hard Lemonade :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As the player are on the coach to Barnsley I would suspect they are not at Gatwick.

Still lets just post rumours of Albion players getting drunk the day before a match :facepalm:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As the player are on the coach to Barnsley I would suspect they are not at Gatwick.

Still lets just post rumours of Albion players getting drunk the day before a match :facepalm:

Oh jebus lighten up, if they are I and everyone else is well aware they probably will not be playing and I even made light of it myself. Its friday and a lovely day why are people so sensitive.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I believe the speciality in Liverpool is Cains beer. Although when Iived up their in the early 90s the only lager they seemed to sell in pubs on taps was Skol and Lowenbrau.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Actually Harley was born in Bristol and he certainly won't be on the team bus. bet he's one of them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brez is on his second pint, only because he dropped the first!

His second pint is still on the bar. They're still waiting for him to come for it.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
d3da2035_Seriousbusinesspolice.jpeg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well soorrryyyy, hopefully when your Soton mate texts you next that they are hanging around outside the ladies toilets you won't feel the need to start a thread about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here