Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Pal*ce fans expecting trouble!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
so there wont be any palarse fans at the amex tomorrow then
:catfight::guns:punish::wrong::shootself they should all be at dale farm helping to fight the OB

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Listen you slags. Some of us have long memories, have taken it on the chin for the Albion in days gone by, and now, it's time to settle some scores. Big Vern, Uncle Morty, Scratchcard, and Dave the Weasel all have scars, physical and mental, from past encounters with Palace. We've come out of retirement, and it's no holds barred tomorrow at the Amex.

Contact has been made with some of Palace's top boys, and we know they will dodge the OB and meet up at The Swan, and it will be face to face. This year we're using modern weapons, and it's going to be toe to toe X Factor. I understand that Jimmy Jizzbuckets, Palace's general, will be singing 'Home Town' by Adele, but, and keep this to yourselves, Big Vern has been practising 'I'm too sexy' by Right Said Fred all week, and we're confident he will fecking amaze the judges.

We're not so confident with round 2, it will involve staring out the opposition, but Dave the Weasel has been in training for his match of 'Mario and Sonic at the Olympics' by wanking all week with his wrong hand (some of us have to use two of course, heh heh), and claims he can has a personal best of 2 metres 12 on the high jump as he and the nunchuk are as one these days.

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant).

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Listen you slags. Some of us have long memories, have taken it on the chin for the Albion in days gone by, and now, it's time to settle some scores. Big Vern, Uncle Morty, Scratchcard, and Dave the Weasel all have scars, physical and mental, from past encounters with Palace. We've come out of retirement, and it's no holds barred tomorrow at the Amex.

Contact has been made with some of Palace's top boys, and we know they will dodge the OB and meet up at The Swan, and it will be face to face. This year we're using modern weapons, and it's going to be toe to toe X Factor. I understand that Jimmy Jizzbuckets, Palace's general, will be singing 'Home Town' by Adele, but, and keep this to yourselves, Big Vern has been practising 'I'm too sexy' by Right Said Fred all week, and we're confident he will fecking amaze the judges.

We're not so confident with round 2, it will involve staring out the opposition, but Dave the Weasel has been in training for his match of 'Mario and Sonic at the Olympics' by wanking all week with his wrong hand (some of us have to use two of course, heh heh), and claims he can has a personal best of 2 metres 12 on the high jump as he and the nunchuk are as one these days.

:lolol:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
LMAO, palace couldnt fight their way out of a nursery school.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

The only reason I ever read the 'pwopa norty' type threads is for these nuggets of gold :thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
"Im at the Amex and this one is gunna go RIIIGHT off!!" "Im feeling a bit nervus...this coud get pwoper nawty, I tell yer!!"

Danny_Dyer_11-630x382.JPG

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Nice to see we aren't the only club with some supporters with vivid imaginations!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here