Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of our so called fans are a disgrace

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
He had made some great saves until the howler. Those saves definitely stopped us losing.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
The thing is sadly this is not a one-off, you are on tenderhooks when he plays

This is very true. Everytime the ball goes anywhere near him I cringe.
He never looks that confident to me and that lack of confidence must rub off on his defenders.

I do feel for poor old Casper, but he really reminds me of a rabbit caught in a cars headlights.
Sadly when a keeper makes a mistake, it's generally fatal. Nature of the beast.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So far Kuszczak has kept 11 clean sheets. Last season Ankergren kept 14 clean sheets. I agree that Tomasz is the better keeper but Ankergren is not as awful as you are making out.

Agreed, Casper made a terrible mistake, so did the PIG but the reactions are so different. Bit like CMS missing from 2 yards and Barnes doing the same.
Thought we were going to steal the win cos that's what it would have been.

In reality a point is welcome.WE ARE IN THE PLAY OFFS!!!!!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I think most of us are forgetting .... we went to Forest and we came away with a point! That's more than most of us were expecting in the run up. Kusczak was ill, Ankergren is a capable keeper, he helped to get us promoted. What was the alternative? We can't expect to have a Premiership class goalie keeping the bench warm every week. Personally, I'd rather have Casper make one blunder and get a point, rather than see him play shit for 90 minutes and we get hammered 5-0!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here