Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Some mind games from Fabian for Sanchez?

Jul 20, 2003
He’s easily rattled, he lost it with Dunk last season or the season before? He lost it against the palace fans as well.

I wouldn’t say there’s any complex game theory here to get at him, just tell him he’s shit and he will kick off

I'd tell him that his favourite watch looks like it's from 2023 and that his cars are all an ugly colour. I reckon he'd get a nose bleed.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
He was always a flappy fucker at corners and crosses though. And sulky to boot. A good keeper on his day, but I wouldn’t swap Verbruggen for anyone atm.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was thinking of posting a video clip but can’t decide between him throwing it in to give Palace an undeserved 1-1, giving it straight to Declan Rice for Chelsea against Arsenal or opening up against City this season by giving the ball away and then letting it through his hands for 0-2.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Excuse me? I responded to a post, posted by you, about Hurzeler's comments on Sanchez. So unless you think your post was way off topic and a load of bollocks, your response to my post is just that.
Have a good evening. I suggest the Fridat night drinking thread.
Dont get arsey! Read your initial response. I simply queried what people thought of our manager's comments. However, you went off on the tangent about whether people were justified in disliking Sanchez.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Im struggling to see what "claim" Fabian is meant to have made in that article.

Hurzeler said via Brighton’s official YouTube channel: “They have a great goalkeeper who starts trying to build up the game from their back, always with his feet. He’s a very good football player.”

Thats it?
Crazy Fabian with the wild mind games.

He'll be talking about testicles in broken Italian in no time.

If we win today it will be the greatest rhetorically induced three pointer since we caught Manchester United while they were discussing the topic of whether things are as they are or not.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unlike many, Hurzeler will not have an 'agenda' on Sanchez, and what he is reported to have said is perfectly OK. I realize that to many on here he is the devil incarnate for daring to fall out with RDZ at a time when RDZ could do no wrong, and some of the thicker Chelsea took up the mantra of 'Brighton's no.3 GK' when he was going through a bad patch - but the fact remains that he is a good GK, whether people like it or not.
Like I said, Hurzeler hasn't got the same problem with Sanchez as many still hold against him.
Are you saying there is nothing to see here? Gosh.

(You're 110% correct).

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
He must be really excited about becoming their manager in January.

Joking aside, Chelsea are starting to look scarily good IMO. They looked good under Poch and I don’t think Maresca has significantly improved on much since he came in. Not that I have paid a lot of attention but they countered well with Poch and Madueke was looking good.

Ever the pessimist, If we play as narrowly and as exposed as we have done so far this season I think it will get ugly. Like 6-0, 7-0, Madueke four goals ugly.

SkirlieWirlie

Jan 6, 2024
Unlike many, Hurzeler will not have an 'agenda' on Sanchez, and what he is reported to have said is perfectly OK. I realize that to many on here he is the devil incarnate for daring to fall out with RDZ at a time when RDZ could do no wrong, and some of the thicker Chelsea took up the mantra of 'Brighton's no.3 GK' when he was going through a bad patch - but the fact remains that he is a good GK, whether people like it or not.
Like I said, Hurzeler hasn't got the same problem with Sanchez as many still hold against him.

Nah, he is shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here