Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Some mind games from Fabian for Sanchez?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Im struggling to see what "claim" Fabian is meant to have made in that article.

Hurzeler said via Brighton’s official YouTube channel: “They have a great goalkeeper who starts trying to build up the game from their back, always with his feet. He’s a very good football player.”

Thats it?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Much better keeper than Jason Steele but not even close in his ability with his feet. Bart is probably not as good as Sanchez yet but also better with his feet.

Fab moving towards “These are a good team” :smile:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

What do we think? The reality being that we still think he's dodgy and we'll try to take advantage if bad boy Bobby believes it and gets over confident?
Unlike many, Hurzeler will not have an 'agenda' on Sanchez, and what he is reported to have said is perfectly OK. I realize that to many on here he is the devil incarnate for daring to fall out with RDZ at a time when RDZ could do no wrong, and some of the thicker Chelsea took up the mantra of 'Brighton's no.3 GK' when he was going through a bad patch - but the fact remains that he is a good GK, whether people like it or not.
Like I said, Hurzeler hasn't got the same problem with Sanchez as many still hold against him.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

What do we think? The reality being that we still think he's dodgy and we'll try to take advantage if bad boy Bobby believes it and gets over confident?
"Is that professional goalkeeper a good goalkeeper?'

'Yes he's a good goalkeeper'

Internet grifter: ' I reckon I can get some clicks out of this bad boy!'

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Unlike many, Hurzeler will not have an 'agenda' on Sanchez, and what he is reported to have said is perfectly OK. I realize that to many on here he is the devil incarnate for daring to fall out with RDZ at a time when RDZ could do no wrong, and some of the thicker Chelsea took up the mantra of 'Brighton's no.3 GK' when he was going through a bad patch - but the fact remains that he is a good GK, whether people like it or not.
Like I said, Hurzeler hasn't got the same problem with Sanchez as many still hold against him.
Sorry but you've gone off topic there. Nobody was asking your permission to like or dislike him for whatever reason.

But seeing as you ask I will reserve the right to boo him since the ' down tools ' was unprofessional and petulant and could have been a big problem.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
FH is talking a good tactical game in the Argus and seems willing to change tactics for tomorrow’s game. Scary as he talks through the Chelsea players capable of threatening though.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
This is all silliness, but I will say that I think Sanchez might be the type of player who would be vulnerable to mind games. It always stuck me that if he made a mistake in a game, it would bother him for the rest of the game ultimately distracting him into making more mistakes. If we force him to make a mistake early, we could have him flustered all game.

...now watch him have an absolutely worldie of a performance :mad:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's no doubt that Sanchez is a very good keeper, but I think there are far better keepers under pressure with the ball at their feet, Steele and Verbruggen for starters. If we continue with Fab's very high press in the final third and associated 'planned chaos' I can't see it being great for Bib Bob's nerves, hopefully :wink:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry but you've gone off topic there. Nobody was asking your permission to like or dislike him for whatever reason.

But seeing as you ask I will reserve the right to boo him since the ' down tools ' was unprofessional and petulant and could have been a big problem.
Excuse me? I responded to a post, posted by you, about Hurzeler's comments on Sanchez. So unless you think your post was way off topic and a load of bollocks, your response to my post is just that.
Have a good evening. I suggest the Fridat night drinking thread.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This is all silliness, but I will say that I think Sanchez might be the type of player who would be vulnerable to mind games. It always stuck me that if he made a mistake in a game, it would bother him for the rest of the game ultimately distracting him into making more mistakes. If we force him to make a mistake early, we could have him flustered all game.

...now watch him have an absolutely worldie of a performance :mad:
He’s easily rattled, he lost it with Dunk last season or the season before? He lost it against the palace fans as well.

I wouldn’t say there’s any complex game theory here to get at him, just tell him he’s shit and he will kick off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here