Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Goals from the withdean years

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
gotta be worse decision in BHAFC history. on a par with ac milan getting rid of pirlo. absolute disgrace.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's all hypothetical that he would have been able to produce such prolific form for us.

He could have smashed in another 50 goals by now or he could have stagnated. Who knows?

We don't know whether he really did want to stay, do we?

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
It's all hypothetical that he would have been able to produce such prolific form for us.

He could have smashed in another 50 goals by now or he could have stagnated. Who knows?

I was going to say, are we sure it was Gus' decision? I swear someone said that Murray went due to other reasons (can not remember whether it was money, family or something else non-football related).

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

I'm sure i have read that he did want to stay but we wouldnt give him the wages he wanted. Just about understandable until we go and spunk £2.5mil up the wall on someone who runs around a lot.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
We didn't give him to anyone, he was out of contract and therefore without a club. Glenn Murray has long gone and anyone that see's it as an issue must have very little else in their life. If there is anyone that desperate to support a side that has Murray in it I'd suggest they f*** off to Selhurst and stay there, with all the other wankers.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
We didn't give him to anyone, he was out of contract and therefore without a club. Glenn Murray has long gone and anyone that see's it as an issue must have very little else in their life. If there is anyone that desperate to support a side that has Murray in it I'd suggest they f*** off to Selhurst and stay there, wankers.

Another long standing member of the NSC that can only contribute abuse to a thread, there is a pattern emerging here

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
some of those finishes he had no right to score, looking back at those goals he has been awesome

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Another long standing member of the NSC that can only contribute abuse to a thread, there is a pattern emerging here

And another new member that contributes worthless threads. We all know Murray is having a good season, we don't need a new thread about it 2 or 3 times each week.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

Glenns goals got us promoted as champions, and we thanked him by not offering him a decent wage for playing in the Championship/2nd division hardly surprising he left.I could understand it if he was replaced by a proven championship striker, but no Gus brought in another 3rd division striker and wasted 3.5 million of Tonys money in the process.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Glenns goals got us promoted as champions, and we thanked him by not offering him a decent wage for playing in the Championship/2nd division hardly surprising he left.I could understand it if he was replaced by a proven championship striker, but no Gus brought in another 3rd division striker and wasted 3.5 million of Tonys money in the process.

Mackail-Smith scored 35 goals in the season Murray scored 22. I doubt there were many fans that didn't think we were getting a better striker than we were losing. It 2.5 million plus add ons which won't be completely wasted as we will most likely get around 1.5 to 2 million back should he be off in the summer..

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
At least the thread had a video attached to it unlike the other countless FFS threads. I actually enjoyed this one. Nice to see all those goals again... Yes, undoubtedly one of the worst transfer related things to happen to the Albion ever. Hey Ho, onwards and upwards. It'll all be forgotten or less painfull when we finally get a replacement. Hopefully Ulloa will be that man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here