Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some doom & gloom at Falmer today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I might be missing something but what is this significance of him doing this? Other than demonstrating that you are a pirate, I don't know what a skull and crossbones would symbolise...

A mental age of 2! appologies to those posters who may be offended by that statement :laugh: :thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Algie,

Good idea. I WILL be doing that tomo'

Dont give a f*** about that ****. And for those who say dont wind him up etc.....f*** it.

Cant wait to rampage, piss in the pond and smash up the village with 400 hooligans every match day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest does it really matter as the battle has been won so perhaps now just forget about revenge.

Ahem!

I don't know why all the vitriolic iambics are being levied in the direction of these Swannee people. Fact remains;
they fought against The Albion
Albion WIN!

:clap2:

Game over, we win, fly whatever flag y'like but it won't change the result.

(to be read with 5pm Saturday results voice);
Albion...win, Swan ... lose.
Albion.. win, Cuttress ... lose.
Albion...win, Lewes District Council...lose.
Falmer Stadium vs the football league....late kick-off.

:thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
To be honest does it really matter as the battle has been won so perhaps now just forget about revenge.

Stop being so sensible.These people need to have their faces smeared in the mess they've created for themselves.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No point in moaning chaps, the Albion have won both the battle AND the war, therefore the only thing I have to say to him is a great BIG

NelsonHaha.gif

He can fly the rainbow standard for all I care, for there'll be a stadium in them thar field soon enough.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
What an utter WANKER. Has he stopped for a second and realise his profits would treble when we are there. What a slice.

Unfortunately he doesn't run his pub to make a profit. He is a very wealthy man and only runs it as a hobby. Therefore he feels he can afford to treat outsiders like shit and turn down lots of potential custom.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
These Farm Shop and Pub, They should be looking at this as a business opportunity. If they treated us properly we might, I say might even nip in to the Farm Shop before matches or down the pub.

How many people actually live in Falmer?

however many I doubt any were born there or in the Brighton area come to that.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I had the money I would buy the place and turn it into an Albion friendy pub( with a HTFC flag flying high)

I hope the albion are thinking of doing this anyway

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyone up for RAPING and PILLAGING then?

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe he's having a pirate night, does it really matter anyway we won, he lost, what's the point getting all hot under the collar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here