Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some bird has just shoved a card through our door offering Clare***** massage ....

D

Deleted User X18H

....therapist, I expect 8 and Barry might get one too.

Anyway she made a right noise getting this card through our door . Then, just cos I jokingly asked 'how much for a happy ending' went into a right hissy fit.

If you can't take a joke luv don't hawk your wares on a Sunday morning.

What is the world coming to when a gentleman can't make a risque comment on his own doorstep. I don't know.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Perv

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
mind you don't end up strangled with a belt and with a mandarin in your throat and a courgette up your ringer, a typical politician's death...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

Anyway she made a right noise getting this card through our door . Then, just cos I jokingly asked 'how much for a happy ending' went into a right hissy fit.

What is the world coming to when a gentleman can't make a risque comment on his own doorstep. I don't know.

Is it above board or does this sexy Clare offer extras? :blush:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

:needpics:...and phone number, of course...!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Got to be honest, as this woman was posting you junk mail I have to agree HB&B. Whilst I can appreciate that she is just trying to make a living she also needs to be aware that her unsolicited mail is not wanted.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Nothing so far.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Maybe you should go & ask a gentleman? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here