Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some BIG games coming out over the next month. What are YOU looking forward to?

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I'd do it the other way round.

MW3 and BF3 can be completed within a few hours. You could rent both of them over a weekend and be done with them by Monday. Whereas Skyrim promises to take you through over 100 hours of gameplay, and you can't knock that out over a weekend

EA have stated that BF3 campaign will take on average 12 hours to complete

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I'd do it the other way round.

MW3 and BF3 can be completed within a few hours. You could rent both of them over a weekend and be done with them by Monday. Whereas Skyrim promises to take you through over 100 hours of gameplay, and you can't knock that out over a weekend

Yes I could rent MW3 and BF3 if I was only interested in single palyer but I mainly play multiplayer (badly). Like you say Skyrim could take 100 hours but I'm just not sure it's my type of game so I'll rent 1st.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
EA have stated that BF3 campaign will take on average 12 hours to complete

Didn't know that, but it's awesome news.

Has made the decision for me as to which I'll be buying first (Battlefield).

Will probably rent MW3.

I just don't care about multiplayer. I like being challenged by computer controlled characters and not spotty American teenagers

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looking forward to Arkham City, I thought Arkham Asylum was fantastic.

True that, never followed the comics or any of the television shows but it is a really really good brawler. I will probably wait until City is reduced in price a bit, as I can't see any where to fit it in between BF3, Saints Row and Skyrim.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Was Oblivion one of the Elder Scrolls games? I bloody love that, not as much as Fallout but was still incredible. Would love a new one in that style.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was Oblivion one of the Elder Scrolls games? I bloody love that, not as much as Fallout but was still incredible. Would love a new one in that style.

Yeah, it was- all done by Bethesda who did Fallout: NV. It seems as if they've incorporated a few of the ideas from Fallout into Skyrim as well.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah, it was- all done by Bethesda who did Fallout: NV. It seems as if they've incorporated a few of the ideas from Fallout into Skyrim as well.

Thanks. I did get a bit bored on Oblivion as the Oblivion Gate bits were all rather repetitive, but otherwise the gameplay is so vast and immersive. Skyrim is £38 on Amazon, will be preordering very soon!

D

Deleted member 18477

its all about FIFA with the lads round for a few beers.

Not a massive game fan anymore really.

games of the past that i couldnt put down were tony hawks pro skater 2 and GTA III. Since then its just been footy games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here