Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Amex Pics

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I mean on the face of the West stand.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
am I the only one hating the yellow beak of the seagull?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It will not matter how absolutely perfectly wonderful this stadium is, there will always be something to moan about....

f***ing posh pies, real ales, and bulmers, I'm handing my ST back!!!
Yeah doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but the real ale brigade got there wish with their ale but didn't think about the cider drinkers.
Still I guess its those who shout loudest !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yeah doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but the real ale brigade got there wish with their ale but didn't think about the cider drinkers.
Still I guess its those who shout loudest !

The real ales are the biggest beverage bonus I could have imagined. I would definitely consider myself in that brigade. Bulmers is surely middle of the road, neither outstanding or crap?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Picture 6 - that roof edging seems incomplete. (inside edge)

Looks intentional to me as the panel is cut to expose the gutter, which you can see from the joins. Perhaps one the roof is more steep the gutter can be exposed as no blockages can occur, or is expose so that they can clear it out. However given the seams and joins, I would say this is how it will be.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Excellent shots. We know we're almost in our new home when you see beer being delivered.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Nice pics thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here