Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Albion Support Please

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
This was not the case of a few lads having a punch up after a beer or two with tragic consequences. The guy who did this already had a long record of offences, many violent.

Not sure how long he got for this, certainly not very long before he was released on the tag. Maybe he's changed now, maybe he hasn't but he's walking the strrets, free to enjoy life and free to use violence against the next person who may "cross" him.

I am in the extended family of the victim and it's heartbreaking to see how this has affected the lives of those closest and that's really what the campaign is all about.

Probably most nights in B&H there's a fight of some sort. It's not so much a mighty punch but more likely the fall and hitting the head on a hard surface that causes brain damage or even death. Then there's the pain and suffering of the families of all involved. The person throwing the punch may have led a 'normal' life with a good family but the consequences will ruin his family too.

Personally, I don't think tougher sentances are a deterant, most fights are spontaneous. But really, people need to think ahead and consider the damage they may do before they head on out for a nights drinking.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
nope , i don't get it

they will-be it ill health,be it no children,an unfortunate turn,some where some time a debt will be paid-even if they have all the money in the world they will never take it to the grave.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Applied, really sorry to hear about your loss.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Applied

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this is a shite thing to happen , it happens here on an almost weekly basis , people are far too ready to lash out as a first rather than last resort , glassings and king -hittings as they are called here are way out of control , even though the gorilla involved in your sorry tale seems to be a serial offender (hoorah the british justice...!!!) i'm sorry about your brother mate , i'll jump on your fb now.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Very sorry to hear about your tragic loss and the best of luck with your campaign.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Applied, sorry for your loss, good luck with the campaign

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
no worries thanks for your reply I think you have to be part of the "in" crowd to get a reply or any sort of support. Thanks a lot guys next time ill start a poll or some sort of pointless conversation such as who has the longest toe nail Carol Vordeman or Timmy Mallett.

..and sarcasm is going to help your cause in what way? Good luck with your campaign but with an attitude like that, I think I'll pass on the invite to join it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here