Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Albion Support Please

Sep 25, 2008
Hi Guys and Girls,

I know I don't post on here much but I was hoping you could give some support to a group Facebook that my father has started after my younger brother was killed due to a mindless act of violence.

I'm not sure if any of you will remember the story being posted on here 2 years ago but my brother was attacked in Portslade whilst out with his girlfriend and after several operations and 2 years of constant care my brother passed away in April at the age of 30 due to a heart attack. Before the attack he was an active guy working as a hod carrier and road worker but the attack took his personality and confidence away and rarely left the house after he was allowed home from Hospital.

We want to stop this happening to any other families and highlight the fact that violence isn't the answer and the actions of some can be devastating for others.

Many Thanks

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Sep 25, 2008
Really just the one reply..... Perhaps I should have posted a naked woman to get your attention. Cheers for your support

Sep 25, 2008
no worries thanks for your reply I think you have to be part of the "in" crowd to get a reply or any sort of support. Thanks a lot guys next time ill start a poll or some sort of pointless conversation such as who has the longest toe nail Carol Vordeman or Timmy Mallett.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
no worries thanks for your reply I think you have to be part of the "in" crowd to get a reply or any sort of support. Thanks a lot guys next time ill start a poll or some sort of pointless conversation such as who has the longest toe nail Carol Vordeman or Timmy Mallett.

Hello SL always a difficult subject,give it some time and i am sure the responses will come-can't say too much to help other than,cause & effect,karma(to those that did) and such like-good luck,stay strong.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Applied. Been out at work all day and used up my phone bandwidth.

A rather dear lady who used to work at the Hove Club lost her son to 'one punch' inside the Ocean Room about five years ago.

Very sorry to hear of your loss and support the motion wholeheartedly.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Very sorry to hear your story South London Seagull.
I don't have a Facebook account, but my thoughts are with you and your family.

All power to your Dad.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Joined, Sorry to hear of your loss.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
SLS. please don't be down hearted about the response. It's true that there is an in crowd on here but thats only because regular posters get used to regular posters if you folow what i mean. You said yourself you don't post much so people don't recognise you.
Anyway, i dont do Facebook, but if i can spread the word in any other way i would be happy to do so. your cause is good, it could have happened to anyone of us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Tragic story , did anyone get caught banged up for this ?

perhaps,perhaps not but given this lifetime/next or their spouses,or even if they have none(job done) cause and effect will without fail be served in the realm of the relative and ultimately the absolute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here