Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solskjaer that would be flair city.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just seen that in the Argus and almost had a case of cornflakes going everywhere.

Get him in - he'd excite the fans, he's got the contacts, and he's got the backing from Ferguson as being the player with the best footballing brain who is most suited to management and coaching - which is why he's already got the United reserves job.

Not sure if he counts as flair, but he's certainly more interesting than Southgate!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think he would be an amazing appointment and certainly attract decent players and put bums on seats. I'm not sure he'd be in it for the long term though and might just use us as a stepping stone.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm not sure he'd be in it for the long term though and might just use us as a stepping stone.

He's hardly Alex Ferguson! And let's face it, most managers of the Albion are realistically going to fall into that category unless we double the size of Falmer and get 40,000 more fans from somewhere.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer??
More chance of signing Lardy-da Gunner Graham.

Attachments

• john_clegg.jpg
    john_clegg.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 536

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
[yt]dPoKbMSR0r4[/yt]

4 goals in 12 minutes on as a substitute...

Plus, how many teams have managers that have scored winners in the European Cup final?

Get him in I say!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
He certainly ticks the boxes for me. Played at the highest level, would command respect from the players, will have excellent contacts and imo would be in keeping with the 'family friendly' image of the club.
He's always come across as having a very infectious personality and is well respected in the game, has the potential of being a very popular at the club.

Attachments

• 22595_news.jpg
    22595_news.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 503

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That is the BEST foul I've ever seen.

HEJA NORGE

norway-flag.jpg

Solskjær er det beste spiller i verden