Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's not great but it's better than I feared. He'll be back for the start of next season if all goes well. I was worried he'd be out until 2022.

In the mean time it's a golden opportunity for Karbownik and Burn.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He was a key part of our upturn in form. Gutted for him and a little nervous for us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One player’s misfortune is another’s opportunity, step forward xxxxx

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
My daughter had the same injury from gymnastics. 7 months out injured and 3 months of that on crutches. Still has problems with her injury almost 18 months on. Probably put her ambition of top level gymnastics off for good.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He’s been an utter revelation this season. Always rated him but he’s gone up a level since moving to LWB, pretty much since our home defeat against Man Utd he’s been tearing it up defensively and offensively and has probably surprised a lot of our opposition.

On merit probably should have been called up by England.

His goal against Villa was such a lovely, pure strike. Get well soon Solly.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
My daughter had the same injury from gymnastics. 7 months out injured and 3 months of that on crutches. Still has problems with her injury almost 18 months on. Probably put her ambition of top level gymnastics off for good.

That makes me sad. I hope she can still compete at a high level. What those gymnasts do always amazes me.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Desperately sad news for both the player and the team. He has generally been solid and dependable and will be missed. One assumes Burn would be a shoo in for today but there are options with the Polish lad plus even Izquierdo could be considered for the Solly role. A left field (no pun) option, albeit risky given his time out.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Burn will rightly get a run of games at LWB, Karbownik will get some minutes but mainly Burn. It shows the need to have 2 players for every position plus a utility player who can step in if required

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Brighton and Hove Albion are in new contract talks with Solly March, but the 26-year-old faces a long injury layoff after suffering a knee cartilage injury against Liverpool, reports Andy Naylor.

The Athletic understands the influential wing-back will have surgery tomorrow on a torn meniscus. It is unclear how long he will be out for, but there are fears March could miss the rest of the season. (from the Athletic)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
12 weeks

That sounds to me that realistically, that's his season done.

He might get one or to games at the end.

Maybe better though for him to make sure he's 100% raring to go for pre season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here