Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March's knee.... not a pretty sight...

D

Deleted member 2719

I run on it for a good 15 years, which in hindsight was not the cleverest thing I've ever done. I've had three lots of key hole to clear our cartilage damage. My meniscus is worn away and I now have bone on bone and so it's arthritic as well. Just worn out really.

Bugger, i know 55 is young to have a new knee but i have a feeling it may make you life change for the better good luck with that.

I don't like to wish you life away but the sooner the better with that new knee.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Thanks for that.
it's not all bad. I row which is very good for the knee and to be honest I'm looking to go to at least 57/58.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Even after full re-hab, suspect this will cost him half a yard of pace that he'll never get back?

The surgeon that performed the operation, in London at 8-00 Thursday evening, was the same one who operated on Theo Walcott.
He seems quite quick still

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Bugger, i know 55 is young to have a new knee but i have a feeling it may make you life change for the better good luck with that.

I don't like to wish you life away but the sooner the better with that new knee.

I had a partial replacement in September and am only 47. Mine was a football injury - they think a bad twist - which left a 2cm hole in the cartilage on the load bearing joint. Walking up to the WSU is great physio and I hope to take up walking football next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here