Solly March

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm sure that he was described as a defender when we bought him. Clearly not

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A mate of mine in the Development Squad says that March is every bit as good as they were hoping he would be. He is going to be a quality winger in a couple of years, hopefully.

Whatever happened to the Saunders chap who was being scouted by Premier League clubs? I think he was Sebastian Saunders, anyone know?

Kirwan23

Aug 6, 2011
Patcham
Solly is unreal, best player I have ever played with by far when he played for Sussex u18's. Seb Saunders is now at Burgess Hill playing for their 1st team/youth.

Sep 1, 2010
Solly is unreal, best player I have ever played with by far when he played for Sussex u18's. Seb Saunders is now at Burgess Hill playing for their 1st team/youth.

Blimey, could have a real Gem here then, esp with the set up we have now at the club

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! or Norwich will be on the phone!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I have a mate who played for Lewis U-18's, as well as a couple of people who play for BHAFC U-18's and all three of them RAVE about how good March is, if he's as good as they say he is, we have a player who will command a 7 figure fee in a few years.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couple of familiar names in the Albion youth there; Barry and Tuck.

Either of them any relation?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Amazing - same opposition, same scoreline and from the report the goals were scored in exactly the same way!

:lol: I didn't check this! The club are a bit slow on their official site!! Who would have thought the Argus would report news a week before the club

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Couple of familiar names in the Albion youth there; Barry and Tuck.

Either of them any relation?

Bradley Barry is a nephew Gareth... I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here