Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Any other Albion player who’s done the double against them? Murray?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't think of any other Premier League teams with two local lads who have been at the club for ten years and are currently playing at the top of their game.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I wonder if Solly is making one last attempt to get an England cap or just has a insatiable desire to play with the Albion in Europe?
Something is certainly burning strong within.
Keep it going lad, you're special to us all.
Whatever is burning inside, Robert lit it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's ludicrous that Southgate will inevitably snub him again tomorrow, despite him being the third top scorer in the PL since the New Year, behind Haaland and Rashford, and the fact he can fill the obvious weak spots in England's side. Yet he'll pick players that have just come back from long-term injuries, out of form players and ones that don't even get a look in at club level.

As if Holland was there watching March, Dunk or Colwill tonight, he was there to watch 'why did you let it bounce?' Guehi. He used to play for Chelsea and cost them a lot of money, therefore has to be in the squad, despite not being very good.

When he does, I am renouncing England altogether until he fucks off.

Last edited:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
To the OP and all Palace fans:-
FrSScluXsAE4jaN

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wonder if Solly is making one last attempt to get an England cap or just has a insatiable desire to play with the Albion in Europe?
Something is certainly burning strong within.
Keep it going lad, you're special to us all.
If you listen to Lallana he will tell you it’s RDZ that makes every player feel like a million dollars constantly pushing you in the right way to excel. On the plane back from away games RDZ goes from player to player telling them how to improve all in a positive way. Jason Steele is another example a bang average keeper happy to take part in training for a few quid every week now playing incredibly well as 1st choice keeper for a top ten PL side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here