Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone know if it is the same side/leg as the knee he injured a few years ago?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Roberto has just said the following, via our website:

“This is the worst news today. I think we will lose Solly March for a long time and Danny Welbeck has a muscular problem.”

:(

I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell.
Oh no. ☹️

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It looked really bad as soon as he made the tackle. What was obvious was that the players were calling for the stretcher immediately. They knew it was bad.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think he had his jersey over his head much of the time when he was on the floor so that the public couldn't look at him.
Very sad. Looked quite innocuous at the time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Gutting news if he’s out for as long as is suggested. Hopefully the guy gets better and can return at a similar level, as he’s been on another level for us since RDZ came in.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I sprained my ankle this time last year & I had no idea that it could hurt so much... until I got out of bed without realising I'd done it and nearly passed out (long story). 4 days on the office chair going from sofa to kitchen, desperately holding in wee's so I didn't have to go upstairs & then it got better. Once the swelling had gone down after 4 weeks & I could put on a pair of shoes, it wasn't so bad. :unsure: By Xmas it was all back to normal!!
Until I find out otherwise, I'm holding that thought in my head. And he has good physios for some extra optimism. 🤷‍♀️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here