Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Sure. Just as long as they are no the moderators and their moaning views against new fans are not used to make new commers feel unwelcome. They are the ones that need to change. Change is inevitable, things will always change.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Good piece on the together podcast comparing what RDZ has done to March with what he did to Berardi at Sassoulo. In essence, their goal tallies pre-RDZ and then with-RDZ look similar. If the pattern continues, we are going to see a lot more goals from Solly.
Not denying the impact RDZ has made on Solly but that isn't true. Beradi started at Sassoulo and scored hatfuls of goals as a youngster, got a move to Juve that didn't work out, went back on loan to Sass and scored hatful of goals. He had a lean couple of seasons before RDZ joined but he's always been a goalscorer. He's Sassoulos all time leading scorer.
He'd be an amazing (if unrealistic) signing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Allegedly with 18 months left on his deal Newcastle are looking at moving for him in the summer

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Should we have a pool on when the announcement of the new contract signing happens? I'm going to say February 14th.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't think I've ever been happier to see an Albion player do what so many of us always thought he was capable of :bowdown:
Funny thing, I was more than happy with what he already brought our first team.

But this is wonderful.

Great to have brilliance on both wings, making it a nightmare to stop all our threats.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, he’s won me over. It’s taken several years and some good performances and goals in the last couple of seasons, but I think he’s finally starting to look like he belongs at this level. Previously I thought he was bang average and a championship player at best, but I’m glad he’s proving me wrong!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ok, he’s won me over. It’s taken several years and some good performances and goals in the last couple of seasons, but I think he’s finally starting to look like he belongs at this level. Previously I thought he was bang average and a championship player at best, but I’m glad he’s proving me wrong!
If he carries on improving, he’ll definitely be better than EFL standard. But still much work to do for lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here