Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Solly March is better without fans - discuss

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
March has always had the talent, I thought that when he first came into the side in the championship that we had a gem. The injury effected him badly then IMO Hughton’s coaching and role for him didn’t help or suit him at all. It was one of the very few gripes I had with Hughton.
He looks a different player now, there were flashes of it last season, but consistently playing at LWB, which completely suits him, will see him improve further, if he can sort out his final ball he could push for an England place IMO.

I posted in the summer he had everything needed to make LWB his own, but I doubted he had the self confidence to grab it, well he’s doing it so far so fair play. If fans have an impact on him or not we won’t know until we’re back.

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Solly March needs replacing by better quality, he cost us 3 points against united by A) losing the ball on the wing just before half time and then they score from a free kick against the run of play B) missing at least 2 easy scoring chances in the second half. Yes he does the odd good cross but needs binning.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
PLayers are like musicians, some play up to the crowd, some are nervous in fron ot one

Football fans are a fickle bunch . . . . you wouldn't go off your favourite band if the lead* guitarist his a bum note.

* bass players never hit bum notes. we incorporate incorrect notes into our bass lines.:rolleyes:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Solly March needs replacing by better quality, he cost us 3 points against united by A) losing the ball on the wing just before half time and then they score from a free kick against the run of play B) missing at least 2 easy scoring chances in the second half. Yes he does the odd good cross but needs binning.

You need to be replaced by better quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here