Bishops Stortford
I'll say just one word

Justin Fashanu

Alright it was two:D

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought we'd got to the point that homosexuals were pretty much accepted these days

(note to Lib Dem MPs, it's OK you can tell us)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Whatever his problem is, it must be pretty bad if he is considering quitting is £100k per week paying job. Campbell has been a good servant for his club and country, it was very rare to see him have a bad game, so you would imagine that it is something serious.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I wish him well. He is one hell of a central defender, and would be my first choice centreback for England if he sorts himself out.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Easy 10 said:
Well I wish him well. He is one hell of a central defender, and would be my first choice centreback for England if he sorts himself out.

without a doubt a great player, he will need to sort whatever it is out and quickly though

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
First Sven and now Campbell.

Which one of the England team will the press try to hound next?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
There's loads of them. Over the last year or so there's been various rumours or confirmed stories about...

Ferdinand, Beckham, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Joe Cole and Rooney - and those are only the ones I can remember. That only leaves Robinson, Neville and Owen for the full set.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I reckon it must be something serious as he doesn't come across as the type of player who is fazed by anything, probably the best and most consistent English central defender over the last 5-10 years and a strong and resolute leader on the pitch. He has always been my choice for England captain, we need players like him in the team if we are to have any chance of winning the World Cup, I hope for his sake that the press (fat chance) leave him alone to sort his demons out.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I know Lawro, sadly I rate much of the popular press as little more than vermin who scratch around in the gutter looking for a tasty morsel, they often fight over it with fellow vermin, like cockroaches and pigeons, before eating it. We know what comes out at the other end...this is often raked over yet again in case their collective digestion systems missed something with any nutritional value.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jim D said:
There's loads of them. Over the last year or so there's been various rumours or confirmed stories about...

Ferdinand, Beckham, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Joe Cole and Rooney - and those are only the ones I can remember. That only leaves Robinson, Neville and Owen for the full set.

Owen's been done in that whole "Owen is a gambling addict" thing from a couple of years back.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I once had a conversation with a well known actress, who I will not mention, about the methods of Sun journalists (I use the term loosely) and the effect they had on her family. I have absolutley no reason to doubt anything she said and that contributed to my opinion of them as it struck me as at best intrusion and at worst stalking with menaces.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Superphil said:
what the f*** does it matter. If he's breaking the law then he deserves what he gets, if he's shagging anyone who is legal then so f***ing what.

He's paramount to whatever we do in Germany, so whoever is setting him up, get lost.

A womblin wise words mate. Is shagging Dido illegal? Someone should look into that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here