Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

soft boys

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Another 'look at me thread, I went and I'm disgusted you didn't'. Get over yourself.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
get a grip ! total respect for those that turned up saturday, as i've said too cold for some ???

And how could you possibly know those that didn't make it was done because it was cold? Have you spoken to them all to find out? What a shit thread.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
If its going to be that cold for the Millwall game (with it being an evening are as well) I'm definitely going to be wearing more socks and more layers. I couldn't feel my feet by the 2nd half!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It was cold yesterday - I froze and I was wrapped up really warm -

My little girl was freezing - too but she coped ok - I had her well wrapped up and my bro gave her his jacket too in the end!

I'm seriously wondering if I should take her to Millwall if it's as cold - being a night match?

I have the loan of a couple of ST for WSU that night so I may drag her upstairs instead - it might be warmer up there than downstairs -

If I decide not to take her - I'll be on my own valentines night but I don't want her freezing to death and then put off by being cold

Come to the wsu - you will love it....

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
get a grip ! total respect for those that turned up saturday, as i've said too cold for some ???

The game has moved on from your heyday knuckle dragging exploits, Women & children also go to football matches now as well. Some more family orientated people may have decided it was too cold to take them so they all stayed at home.
Some people view the personal well-being, as in keeping warm as a higher priority to watching a football match.
what's the problem with that ?

Jan 30, 2008
The game has moved on from your heyday knuckle dragging exploits, Women & children also go to football matches now as well. Some more family orientated people may have decided it was too cold to take them so they all stayed at home.
Some people view the personal well-being, as in keeping warm as a higher priority to watching a football match.
what's the problem with that ?
who mentioned knuckle dragging ? i accept that some peole might have the issues you mentioned but on the whole we're back to the fair weather/errant season ticket fans scenario , hope the season don't go tits up or we'll be down to 15k

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I find it incredible that we won yesterday and yet there are still about half a dozen threads today/yesterday still looking for something to moan about. People didn't go yesterday, so what? Are you the attendance police? There are varying reasons as to why people didn't show up and not your sweeping statement that they found it to cold. What is it with you moaners?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jan 30, 2008
I find it incredible that we won yesterday and yet there are still about half a dozen threads today/yesterday still looking for something to moan about. People didn't go yesterday, so what? Are you the attendance police? There are varying reasons as to why people didn't show up and not your sweeping statement that they found it to cold. What is it with you moaners?
says someone moaning about people moaning :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here