Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

soft boys

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
what, like the 6 year old kid that sits in front of us, he told his dad he didn't want to go because he would be too cold, yep any excuse.

You will get a lot of that when very cold, Mini has had a cold all week and decided not to go and fortunately I found a buyer.

Good thing his game today is called off as well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Attendances dropping ? who would have thought it eh .

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
It was cold yesterday - I froze and I was wrapped up really warm -

My little girl was freezing - too but she coped ok - I had her well wrapped up and my bro gave her his jacket too in the end!

I'm seriously wondering if I should take her to Millwall if it's as cold - being a night match?

I have the loan of a couple of ST for WSU that night so I may drag her upstairs instead - it might be warmer up there than downstairs -

If I decide not to take her - I'll be on my own valentines night but I don't want her freezing to death and then put off by being cold

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i took my 76 year old father in law who loves watching football on tv,this was his first real match,he now wants to get a season ticket for next season,this game had evey thing in it to keep us warm and 3 points helped alot too.we did not even notice the cold durning the game roll on millwall can't wait

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Attendances dropping ? who would have thought it eh .
.....and we still an attendance you can only dream about, Attendance, attendance, attendance lalala attendance whooooo whooooo ohhhh yeah attendance. Baby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here