dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Boston goals bit didn't last long. :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kasabian are on it though , and they are class!

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Did you see that Lewis guy - the one doing the funny mouth thing? What a wierdo, as he was quite proud to say himself!

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Dave Kitson may be a ginga Reading w@nka, but very admirably sentiments about playing inetrnational football and accepting that he is English, but not good enough to play for England and turning down the RoI. It pains me to say all that, but nice to know some footballers have morals and hopefully he'll leave Reading very soon!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Great goal scored by that bloke at out Kasabian at the end in the Road to Wembley II competition.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Hercules Rockerfeller said:
That was quality! makes me sick. in a great band, then ya get to do that on one of the best (although not today) shows on tv. Not bitter me!

is it one of the best shoes on TV???? - I used to love it but it just strikes me that it is about 5 jokes that are regurgitated each week and a bloke presenting that loves himself!!

Maybe I'm just getting old.......:down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Taylor159370 said:
Great goal scored by that bloke at out Kasabian at the end in the Road to Wembley II competition.

very lovejoy-esque :)

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
it was amazing....i would love too score a goal like that on the show...instant adulation !!!! did u see the soccerette go to hi-five him and he completely blanked her.....good work son !!!:clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dave Kitson may be a ginga Reading w@nka, but very admirably sentiments about playing inetrnational football and accepting that he is English, but not good enough to play for England and turning down the RoI. It pains me to say all that, but nice to know some footballers have morals and hopefully he'll leave Reading very soon!
Morals my CLIT
How many "morals" did Kitson show for his untouched SWANDIVE in the area last season against us to hand Reading that pen ?
That f***ing slagboat can go poke himself.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

To be totally honest, he's not good enough to play for Ireland either, and neither are any of the other third generation players Robson has dredged up for us.

17 of the named 24 players for the Holland game were born here, and we let in three goals due to playing a yorkshire pudding instead of a decent goalie, who happens to be from Dublin. Hrmmm...

At this stage we do not need England rejects, and unfortunately the old codger hasn't grasped that. We actually don't need him either, but...

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
NewtownRoad said:
The Palace bloke with the goal keeper gloves was very light on his feet! Lovejoy spotted him.

the words you are looking for are " complete and utter nonce"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here