Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I'd just like to point out that even though I don't really count her among my friends (nor does she me among hers I would imagine) I do have THE Helen Chamberlain's mobile number!

Nur nur-nur nur nur.....

STALKER ALERT!!!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I watched Soccer Am for about 10 mins and the goal of the day was Plymouth,s own goal against us:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
THe email read out at the end was me and a mate at his house, the name read out was bill taylor who;s email account was used and owner of the best toilet i ever saw.

The floor is grass tiling, the wallpaper blue and white stripes and the whole thing is packed with albion stuff ie books, videos and even the light switch is a scarf that you pull. I might take some photos and show you all one day....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I recorded it and have only just watched it.

There was a Brighton fan who ran right down to the front with a black tshirt grey trousers and sunglasses who was shouting at the Plymouth player.

They have christened him Chachi (from Happy Days)

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
yeah they made a big deal about it didnt they? it was funny though!:clap2:

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Alannumber4 said:
I m not watching hope the soccerette isnt fit

She wasn't and generally they arn't, there was a fit cheerleader on there once i remeber but generally its little girls with fat thighs and ass !!!

boooo

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The socerette was okay, great set of personalities i thought although the chances are i was still a bit pissed from friday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
THE SOCCERETTES WHEN WE WERE ON WERE GORGEOUS

Sorry didn't mean to shout

But the two twins were top totty...although Dwayne wasnt that impressed I seem to recall

Dave

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I was amused that it was P*l*ce fans that were on and Helen went on about their 5 red cards so far this season.

They were then forced to watch at least two of our goals from Plymouth and of course the best goal which was the own goal and then to top it off they repeated the shot of the Brighton fan.

Kind of rubbed their noses in it a bit :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here