Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM Third Eye

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Going back over the threads of the McShane goal last night I noticed El Pres had spotted the reaction ofthe ball boy by the Betfred sign so I have sent it to Soccer AM for their Third Eye slot.

Probably too late for this week but if enough of us send it in it might be on next week!!

Get emailing socceram@bskyb.com and another chance to laugh at the scum!! :lolol:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I can see them putting on one of those high pitched voices and saying 'NO! ITS NOT FAIR!' Or to that effect! :lolol:

Did anyone else to the right side of our section notice the bling on one of the ball boys? Had a proper 'Nathan Jones' style haircut and a blinding 'diamond' earring. :lolol:

Seagull Stew

I think you'll find that every week there's probably at least 20 shots of ball boys doing that after the away team has just scored.

Now, had he turned round to the crowd ripped off his jumper to reveal an Albion shirt and gave them the old finger salute, then I would expect that to be shown.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i doubt soccer am will show it as its not from the premiershite :rolleyes:

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
A-hem!

I DO believe it was MOI who spotted it and posted it to tell us pal-ARSE-beating fans.

By the way El Pres nicked my avator too (bless him) and that's why you prob got us two mixed up.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, it is a cracking reaction and let's hope that the little shite broke his wrist in the process eh?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BTW Anyone else notice the league table on the Right....look whose top:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WHAT A WEEK

WE BEAT THE SCUM AND TOWN GO TOP

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Brightonian74 said:
A-hem!

I DO believe it was MOI who spotted it and posted it to tell us pal-ARSE-beating fans.

By the way El Pres nicked my avator too (bless him) and that's why you prob got us two mixed up.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, it is a cracking reaction and let's hope that the little shite broke his wrist in the process eh?

Sorry if it was mistaken identity. More likely a copyright issue! Either way put a smile on my face.

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
binary said:
Sorry if it was mistaken identity. More likely a copyright issue! Either way put a smile on my face.

No need to apologise mate, I take it ALL in jest!

El Pres you thieving bastard!!! :lolol:

Seriously though, we ALL follow the same group of lads and the same club. I have absolutely no conflicts with anyone here whatsoever!!

I do ask you all to shout 'ALBION!!' though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here