Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer Aid

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
why was it all serious this year? needs to be more showboating from the ex-pros and more mucking about from the celebs otherwise it's just another football match.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That was quality entertainment, DJ Theako was amazing in goal although should never take another penalty though coz his was a shocker.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Best (worst?) moment of the whole show - the ROW team celebrating Woody Harrelson's unlikely winning penalty kick, cue the fat dancer putting on a ROW trackie top and feigning to join them.

"Look at me! Look at me! It's my charity, my show, I want to be the centre of attention! Get that camera away from the jocks and the rest of them! It's MY show!"

A total sad sack

Second gripe - the ongoing over-exposure of the Cordenmeister, he is beginning to grate in the same way that they over-exposed Gervais, then Peter Kay. Stay off the TV for a couple of minutes you fat ****

But overall a pleasant televisual experience, and the Woody penalty was TV gold

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Mr & Mrs G thoroughly enjoyed last night entertainment so much so we sent a few pennies their way

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Best (worst?) moment of the whole show - the ROW team celebrating Woody Harrelson's unlikely winning penalty kick, cue the fat dancer putting on a ROW trackie top and feigning to join them.

"Look at me! Look at me! It's my charity, my show, I want to be the centre of attention! Get that camera away from the jocks and the rest of them! It's MY show!"

A total sad sack

Robbie Williams gets a slagging off for doing something vaguley amusing but entirely inoffensive shock!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought Robbie putting the ROW top on was quite funny.

Also Woody looked bloody petrified walking up to take that penalty.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Just got back from Old Trafford, a quality night out. The atmosphere in the stadium was fantastic, which was surprising for a non-competitive match.

A top night out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here