Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
May I be the first to say...f*** OFF!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.
:wanker:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
bless

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
:fishing: :bigwave:

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I'd like to say, we also won '3 on the spin' so don't use that card? And haven't you lost this season? We on the other hand are unbeaten. You can go back and cry to your mummy now.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
whats your beef? both clubs have had a great start....on & off the pitch we are far superior...a class above in every meaning of the word...
now it must be time for you to turn the generator off to your caravan & go sleepy time

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
What's wrong with relegation-talk Holmesdale tonight? Too depressing?

Few whinging on here. Too many positives for the great and rising Albion.

Riot hit Croydon, now matches the rusting naff Selhurst ... rundown and like the glum fans in it, demoralised and with no future.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bless him, he can't read who's got 9 points and who's got 10.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
attendances already dwindling

Do some research - every ticket was sold in the albion end. How many did you get on Tues again?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Think he has been missing his dad since he has been in celebrity Big Brother. Paddy will be out on a couple of weeks

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I don't know why you are all responding to this twat. Just ignore him.
He's probably wanking himself silly over all the responses to his fishing expedition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here