Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So you didn't outbid CITY and QPR for CMS!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What difference does it make.

He's our player, because he wants to be, and he'll be banging them in for us and not against us. Nothing else matters does it?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
You f***ing moron. This article further proves the point that he chose us over Leicester and West Ham. Now go run back to signing players two leagues lower than the one you're in.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I actually quite like Norwich and the other canary that posts on here (Mike79?) is a reasonable sort of chap but I would say that nobody on here said that we had outbid Norwich & QPR.

We knew that, Leicester & West Ham (altought they later pulled out) and ourselves had bids accepted, so why are on you on here with a complete non-story?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So you didn't outbid CITY and QPR for CMS!!

We both always knew this, but sadly, a few of you thought otherwise:
I thought the whole point was that he chose Brighton, instead of Leicester and West Ham, which many of us didn't expect to happen. It's other fans that suggested we were prepared to spend more than he was worth to get him from other teams.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Norwich were interested at Xmas but not in the summer. That's because he'll be an immense Championship striker but they are in the Prem now (for one season). Who here as ever said we outbid you? We bid same as Leicester and less than WestHam (who pulled out) and were thus allowed to talk to him and he chose us because he'd start, Gus is a leg end and sold the potential of the club to him and showed him he was wanted badly here, SGE couldn't be bothered to come off holiday to speak to him when asked.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Stupid yellow country bumpkins, you're the new blackpool.

1 season at the top table before tumbling back down again after a season of continuous humiliation

Were Blackpool continuously humiliated last season? Thought they did rather well and won many admirers myself. Would be a lot of worse clubs to follow the lead of.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Blackpool on the verge of signing Nile Ranger apparantly for around 750k...i think we are missing out here....just my opinion mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here