Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's still going to Wrexham tomorrow?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I was wondering how many will no longer be able to make it because of the postponement.

I'm lucky enough to work for a firm that's flexible enough to let me change my day off at short notice but I imagine a fair few people might now be disappointed.

Do you reckon it'll affect our attendance much?

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm still going. Had a meeting in York today so was expecting to travel across country after. Very cold & icy fields up north.
Have to go via Reading 2moro as have meeting there at 12. No hotel booked - anyone got any spaces for lift back to Brighton ??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
away support about 150 tomorrow ?

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
You have to feel sorry for the guy who's booked into a hotel tonight in Wrexham. Hope he can get a lift back after the match from somebody if he also prebooked the train..

I doubt they'll be anyone driving back too Chelmsford though. Never mind hopefully a win on my Birthday too cheer me up :albion2:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just in from walking the dogs - weather in the west midlands colder tonight than last night at (currently) -7C with ground frost the heaviest of the winter so far - signs of cloud though so weather front may be on its way in.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
just in from walking the dogs - weather in the west midlands colder tonight than last night at (currently) -7C with ground frost the heaviest of the winter so far - signs of cloud though so weather front may be on its way in.

i am still going up with a minibus (half full), so if there is anyone who wants transport, let me know by 9 am tomorrow morning. (Private message me)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here