Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's got Palace fans as work colleagues?

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
My cousins & my number two at work.

I used to work for Churchill but they are now part of the group of companies I work for. Thinking of sending a group e mail to the whole of Churchill but bearing in mind contrary to what a lot of their employees think many don't support the scum. It's great at meetings to say I support the Albion. Last year when in Bromley, a Palarse girl I was speaking with was flabbergasted when I said I support Brighton, you should have seen her face when the next guy was Millwall & the other was Charlton.

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
I sit next to one and had the goal playing on my pc for him as he came and sat down. He's not a happy chap this morning!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
my dad and brother are palarse fans and the journey home in the car last night was more than a little sombre in the front.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Two people who work upstairs. Im going to go and give them some stick...while wearing by Albion tie and drinking from my Albion mug!

D

Deleted User X18H

Me Me Me although both of them have marked by emails as unread and one of them every time I approach his desk has the phone stuck to his ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lolol: :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bloke I share an office with is a Palace fan. He was none too happy when I ambled in at about half ten, and with a croaky voice reminded him of the score.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
my manager is a palace fan and a twat. so i doubt il wind him up much as he'd probably sack me :(

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
None - one Brighton fan (Zeb!) and the usual Premiership followers.

At home having been knocked off my bike this morning. Bet that bastard was a Palace fan - he was pretty monosyllabic, but that could make him a Pompey fan down here!

Ruined his f***ing day - insurance job for the pushbike, plus it's on CCTV, and I'm pushing him for prosecution for driving without due care and attention. I bet he notices me next time!

Mar 24, 2005
As well as winding up all of the palace fans in the office (there are about 5 unfortunately) with a deluge of pictures of last night, I have also taken it upon myself to email all of the Man.U. fans thanking them for Mcshane.:drink:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I work for a company that is family owned. Husband and wife run it, he is a Plymouth fan and she is Palace.

:clap2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Go to school in bromley! theres loads of them. walked into the common room yday with my shirt on. they didnt appreciate it!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
bloke who site behind me is a Palarse fan

to his credit he said, 'we where shyte, you deserved it' and he's been very quiet.

still made the Scum 0 - 1 Albion header my wallpaper though :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here