Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's good enough?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
We only have one player who might be good enough for the Prem and thats Bridge. We don't have any experienced Premiership players apart from Bridge and this squad is no where near premiership quality.
Bridcutt might be but its not certain by any means.

We might have a team that could get into the playoffs ( but I doubt it this season) but we would get results similar to Reading if we went up an d be humiliated most weeks.

You need a squad that can pass and play together to play the way Poyet seems to want, we don't have players that have bonded as a team and Poyet tampers too much for the team to gel. You can't tell what the core of the team is anymore, we swap defence and change the attack tom suit the way the wind blows and our midfield has too much choice so we change than for changes sake. We have spunked money on players who have not performed and overlooked areas where players are no longer good enough

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Mate he hasn't had one bad game he's had a fair few he just is not good enough at this level in any way, he was ripped a new arsehole by Vydra today so was Greer !!

I disagree. I think AEA has had a good season especially as he has had to cover for Greer regularly who has struggled a bit.

We were too high up and the whole team were poorly positioned for Vydra's second goal so I don't directly blame AEA for that goal as he would have outpaced most Championship centre backs in that position.

I think we need a decent centre back with a bit of pace to play alongside El-Abd.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Big Pole yes
Bridge yes
Greer No
Dunk Yes
Abd No
Bruno yes
Buckley yes
Lopez no
Crofts no
Hammond yes
Bridcutt yes
Orlandi yes
Lua Lua yes
CMS no
Barnes no
Dobbie yes
Hoskins no
Dicker no

Dobbie yes?!
Dunk yes?!
El Abd no?!

And we need Lopez to take pens!

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
come on all, he tried to win the game today. there was a great big hole in the middle with crofts pushing on to far and liam sitting in front of the back four. every second ball was won by them and thats where all 3 goals came from. problem on here is some say lets go for it with two widemen and one behind cms, well we have seen what happens we get carved open,albeit by a decent side,its not the players the selection and tactics backfired today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here