Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's going to tomorrow's dig-in?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
What have the club told you about the timing and format of the event? As I can't go, I want to have a picture in my mind about what's going on and what's happening - and to be tuned in to local radio for any live coverage. How sad is that!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Do you think there will be a live webcam there until the stadium is built to show people from around the world "live" progress ?

Drove past the site today and it was a hive of activity !!!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
It must be remembered that this work is purely in line with Knights statement that work would commence in December,construction of the stadium is way off due to the current financial situation.
When it is announced who is loaning us the millions we require then is the time to get excited,however if we are relegated that would be the end of Falmer for sure.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It must be remembered that this work is purely in line with Knights statement that work would commence in December,construction of the stadium is way off due to the current financial situation.
When it is announced who is loaning us the millions we require then is the time to get excited,however if we are relegated that would be the end of Falmer for sure.

depression.jpg

19294.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here