Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who will be sporting the pink shirt tomorrow?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Just in case those on this thread are serious and they don't know about it, this is the item in question
brighton-and-hove-albion-special-shirt-2009-to-2010-s_13129_1_276x400.jpg

i think we should make this our home kit. Permanently

:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wore it to Wallsall with 5 other of NSC finest. May wear it tomorow...also wore it to Brentford as well!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Was going to get myself one when they came out, but they're too BLOKEY now. :annoyed:

Oh, & a bit common...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was going to get myself one when they came out, but they're too BLOKEY now. :annoyed:

Oh, & a bit common...

You should have done then you would have been a fashion LEADER like myself, Brett, Paul, Kenny and Andy instead of a follower!!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
well being a dyke u dont wanna a BLOKEY ONE DO YOU !!!:tosser:

As usual you aren't making any sense. Either learn to spell, or get a grown up to help you with your speeelingz n granma.

Nighty-night retard. :mendoza:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You should have done then you would have been a fashion LEADER like myself, Brett, Paul, Kenny and Andy instead of a follower!!

Sadly, I'll just have to accept that I well & truely missed the the fashion paddle-steamer. Again. :down:

ps At least I'm not bitter. Much.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i would wear mine but for some strange reason after washing the shirt has developed its own nipple pockets,now im sure its just me being paranoid and the way i peg out on the line but has any other chaps developed pointy bits on thier new shirt ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here