Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who out of the AMEX employees on here are going to the Q&A session with Gus today?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Question for Gus

Do you think Vicar's avatar is the best avatar ever!!!

not counting Hitony's Mrs of course

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
They emailed the CSL's saying they had too many replies and could they organize the people from their area.

Obviously they didn't give much time for anyone to organize anything.

I got asked to arrange my area so funnily enough was top of the list! So I'll be there.

I'll happily ask questions for the NSC. Just say what you want asked.

So far my options are:

1) Like many here I am a Seagulls fan and would love to play at the new stadium. Would you support me arranging either an Amex staff tournament or a Brighton fan's tournament?

2) Can you put me on for the last 5 minutes of a league game?

3) If results don't go your way, will you refer to the wisdom of NSC to see who you should be playing up front?

4) The Gus Bus, are YOU on it?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
They emailed the CSL's saying they had too many replies and could they organize the people from their area.

Obviously they didn't give much time for anyone to organize anything.

I got asked to arrange my area so funnily enough was top of the list! So I'll be there.

I'll happily ask questions for the NSC. Just say what you want asked.

So far my options are:

1) Like many here I am a Seagulls fan and would love to play at the new stadium. Would you support me arranging either an Amex staff tournament or a Brighton fan's tournament?

2) Can you put me on for the last 5 minutes of a league game?

3) If results don't go your way, will you refer to the wisdom of NSC to see who you should be playing up front?

4) The Gus Bus, are YOU on it?

5) Can you please waste some money on a big name to satisfy all us NSC'ers :D

6) Are you going to get your boots on this season?

I'll get back to you with more! :)
when's the deadline? :)

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Got my reply back to say my seat is booked. Apparently there is a panel not just Gus? Any ideas who else might be there?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Got my confirmation although I am not sure what the rest of the panel will do while we are all talking to Gus

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
can't go but there's a cool job on Global Track - marketing manager for managing the new partnership! now that would be a good job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here