Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who now?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
With the signing of Mr Harley, which position would you like our next signing to play???

Foward -I know Gus is wanting another foward but I think we are good there not as if we are not scoreing goals?

Midfield - we have plenty so that area is a no no?

Defence - at the start of the season i would of said a centre back was a must but dunk has been ace so dont think that is needed either.

Goalkeeper - I know Gus isnt in the market for a goalkeeper and Kasper is doing a very, very good job but I feel we should get some one in who can actualy challenge for the number 1 spot as Brez & poke dont match up to his quality and its just easy for him to keep it.

No one - do you think all areas are now covered and we will not be seeing anyone else come in ?

so yh as you can tell I would like a GK but i know its not going to happen

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Another wing back, and I will be happy with the squad we have.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Aerial guy up front for when when we're in shit or bust situtions

That's it, job done for me

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A defensive jack-of-all-trades, possibly on loan

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The new striker with presence has become a stumbling block for all our fans with sources! No one seems to have a clue.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Defence - at the start of the season i would of said a centre back was a must but dunk has been ace so dont think that is needed either.

Out of interest, for those that went to the game, how did Phillips out do our defence.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Deffo a target man striker who can hold the ball up & get back to cover when we need more height at set plays etc.
I think then we're set. Vincelot & Tanno are sufficient full back cover, Elphick & El-Abd will be fit by mid September so there's no point bringing in a cb to sit on the bench. And we have an embarrasment of riches in midfield.

Frank Dux

Jul 24, 2003
Reigate
I am with shaolinpunk & a utility back would be best for me - tremendous as the team have been, that bit of experience when needed to keep a more experienced eye on the more clever forwards we are likely to play against liek Phillips, & someone to just put their foot on the ball at the back in last 5 mins of a game & & calm head to organise the team. Also, Dunk & co can learn from playing alongside this person, both in training & with the ever gaining experience they have. Can't think who mind, I woudln;t want the current two replaced in starting XI as it stands - just keep building the relationship & the back 4 understanding between them.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Out of interest, for those that went to the game, how did Phillips out do our defence.

Keeper started to come for cross then went back coupled with Greer gettting drawn towards cross/ball, both being left in no-mans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here