Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is going to Newcastle ?

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Me and 3 others. Flights from Southampton on Friday morning and back on Sunday evening! Hotel booked, tickets purchased......... a good bank holiday weekend me thinks!

Good for you! I checked flight prices and they were a bit expensive. Luckily me and friend got a good deal with Cross Country trains going up Saturday morning to Newcastle with no changes and return on Sunday using Virgin and SWT for around £80.00 each for both ways.

Hotel accommodation is getting a bit scarce, managed to get two single rooms for £50.00 each. It seems there are no twin rooms available and I draw the line at sharing a double bed - especially after an evening of beer and curry consumption!! :eek:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Good for you! I checked flight prices and they were a bit expensive. Luckily me and friend got a good deal with Cross Country trains going up Saturday morning to Newcastle with no changes and return on Sunday using Virgin and SWT for around £80.00 each for both ways.

Hotel accommodation is getting a bit scarce, managed to get two single rooms for £50.00 each. It seems there are no twin rooms available and I draw the line at sharing a double bed - especially after an evening of beer and curry consumption!! :eek:

Booked it nice and early and covered our bases by going on Friday morning and coming back Sunday evening . Flight and hotel down on the Quay for 2 nights £250 each. Would have been a bit cheaper by train but like the idea of taking off at 7.00 and getting there at 8.20!! Should be a good weekend!

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Booked it nice and early and covered our bases by going on Friday morning and coming back Sunday evening . Flight and hotel down on the Quay for 2 nights £250 each. Would have been a bit cheaper by train but like the idea of taking off at 7.00 and getting there at 8.20!! Should be a good weekend!

An away win will make it even better! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here