Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is going to join us in the Championship today?

Who wll get promoted today?

• Wendy

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Utd

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Coouldn't give a .....

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wednesday are 2-0 up and look almost certain to go up automatically - 38,000 are at Hillsborough and this is in League 1 - now thats good support.

It's a one-off match against terrible opposition to determine promotion instead of their city rivals. They're still a big club as well to be fair to them, as are Sheffield United.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wednesday are 2-0 up and look almost certain to go up automatically - 38,000 are at Hillsborough and this is in League 1 - now thats good support.

Yet where were these extra 20,000 people before this game?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Loads of happy Sheffield Wednesday fans on the train when I was coming back from Burton Albion. They reckon it'll be tough next season in the Championship and would be happy to finish around mid-table while they take steps forward gradually. Over 38,000 at Hillsborough today.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Loads of happy Sheffield Wednesday fans on the train when I was coming back from Burton Albion. They reckon it'll be tough next season in the Championship and would be happy to finish around mid-table while they take steps forward gradually. Over 38,000 at Hillsborough today.

Incredible support. 38,500 fans and only 400 away fans. The Wednesday fans had all four sides of the pitch with the Wycombe fans in the away corner. Nice to see Wednesday get back up. Always a great away day, but will be one of the teams I expect to up at the top. Debt free with big support, maybe the biggest club outside the Premier League (on par with Leeds).

I fancy Stevenage in the play-offs. They will be no pushovers next season if they go up.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing to think it could be 3 promotions in a row for Stevenage.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Er, excuse me for being a bit pedantic here but I think the Addicks, admittedly whist already promoted, were crowned Champions yesterday in front of 27k at the Valley. The Sheffield "massives", to their credit, pushed us all the way.

101 points, Club records broken left,right and centre, a Manager that has completely brought Charlton back to the supporters after a number of years where that relationship showed signs of distinct wear and tear.

See you next season

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Er, excuse me for being a bit pedantic here but I think the Addicks, admittedly whist already promoted, were crowned Champions yesterday in front of 27k at the Valley. The Sheffield "massives", to their credit, pushed us all the way.

101 points, Club records broken left,right and centre, a Manager that has completely brought Charlton back to the supporters after a number of years where that relationship showed signs of distinct wear and tear.

See you next season

Good season for Charlton. How do you reckon you'll do next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here