Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who here WRITES a blog? And what ones do YOU read?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just started a new blog and it struck me how everyone seems to have one these days.

There must be a BUNDLE on NSC.

I love The Hovian, Brett's Sky Sports one and - however controversial - Tim's Argus one.

Any others I should CHECK out?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I do one about Gold Prospecting and Geology in General... There's a link in my signature.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mine is a little bit neglected as I don't really have the time to dedicate to it, nor do I think I am a particularly good writer. However, if anyone would like to reblog theirs on mine, let me know, needs to be roughly footie related, you'll certainly pick up a few more reads.

www.oldfootballshirts.com Blog

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I read all the Albion ones, each has its own angle/POV

For me the trick is not taking it or yourself too seriously

I'm linking back to Sweatshop Tacchinardi, is that your site Walt?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Straying from the subject somewhat, but Papa, is it true that all the gold ever mined would not fill 2 olympic sized swimming pools ?

In all of history, only 161,000 tons of gold have been mined, barely enough to fill two Olympic-size swimming pools. More than half of that has been extracted in the past 50 years. Now the world's richest deposits are fast being depleted, and new discoveries are rare. Gone are the hundred-mile-long gold reefs in South Africa or cherry-size nuggets in California. Most of the gold left to mine exists as traces buried in remote and fragile corners of the globe. It's an invitation to destruction. But there is no shortage of miners, big and small, who are willing to accept.

:rave:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
10 Days Only

about our challenge to make a play for edinburgh with only 10 days rehearsal time.

Its what i call a blog, but its technically just some articles on the bleacherreport.com, and my latest is in my sig. I shall be doing one after every game i go to. Reviewing, telling random stories and just moaning about the Albion/Linos/Lack of forks etc.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Yep, started one last month here. I'm a bit embarrassed about promoting it, because 1) due to insane lack of time I've currently turned into one of those people who promises a weekly post and then forgets about it for a month, and 2) I haven't had time to set any of my mates who were going to help out with log-ins for it yet. But it will get better.

I read most of the blogs above, they're all ace. Also the mighty Seagull Love Review, BlahBlahBlah DJs for all the electro and Brighton nights you can shake a stick at and my two favourite musicians in the world, Amanda Palmer and Khaela Maricich.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here