Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has bet on Arsenal to win the title following my tip?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I wondered who else is going to be collecting big winnings at the end of the season when Arsene and his flairniacs lift the premier league title?

Would be good to see some others on here winning big :clap2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Are you confusing Arsenal with Chelsea?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope so but unless they get a goalkeeper in by the transfer deadline it's doubtful. Shay Given would be great.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I hope so but unless they get a goalkeeper in by the transfer deadline it's doubtful. Shay Given would be great.

Schwarzer will be in. Definately an improvement on Almunia.

And good man SDL, if true, you will be a happy boy come May!

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I wondered who else is going to be collecting big winnings at the end of the season when Arsene and his flairniacs lift the premier league title?

I'm very confident that Arsenal won't win the league. It'll be one of the top two, I'm tipping Man Utd ahead of Chelsea. Here H £20 private bet Arsenal won't win it? We don't want a repeat of the Peterborough, Leeds one a few seasons ago where you bottled it, good you did though :laugh:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm very confident that Arsenal won't win the league. It'll be one of the top two, I'm tipping Man Utd ahead of Chelsea. Here H £20 private bet Arsenal won't win it? We don't want a repeat of the Peterborough, Leeds one a few seasons ago where you bottled it, good you did though :laugh:

I'm not doing an evens bet, it's pointless.

I've also done £300 so I don't really fancy doing anymore (I barely have anymore readily available to gamble :lolol:)

I'll bet you £10 at 4/1 that Arsenal finish above the big favourites, Chelsea?

Just getting my computer to process all the data for the odds of Arsenal winning the title

Still processing.....please wait

My team have now given me the results

computer.jpg

No Bloody chance

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I didnt put any on it but will watch this with interest as you stepped out of line with most of the tipsters/bookies with this shout and a good one at that. I like a bit of value and you deserve any winnings which come your way. Far to easy to have gone with Chelski/Man Ure/Live pool/Man Shity.

Good luck HSH

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only way you will win money on Arsenal is if the bookies pay out each way on the first 3 and even that is a big gamble. I think that they will finish 4th or 5th. Behind Chelsea Man Utd definitely and possibly Spurs and Man City.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm not doing an evens bet, it's pointless.

I've also done £300 so I don't really fancy doing anymore (I barely have anymore readily available to gamble :lolol:)

I'll bet you £10 at 4/1 that Arsenal finish above the big favourites, Chelsea?

If you are for real, please see the attached picture below.
combobook.jpg

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I remember, Blue and white army, I had a 5 pound bet with Hseag last season. He thought Leeds would win the league, I said norwich. I have still not seen the fiver...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Yeh Squillaci.

I know you go to Arsenal games, fancy them winning the title too or am I on my own?

Even with additions we will struggle to beat Chelsea over the entire season,still worried that the squad can be lightweight and prone to bottling come march/april when every games a huge one! If top players stay fit,Fabregas stay happy and we have some luck with injuries then i believe Arsenal have a chance. Wouldn't know your bet as much as some on here

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I remember, Blue and white army, I had a 5 pound bet with Hseag last season. He thought Leeds would win the league, I said norwich. I have still not seen the fiver...

When Leeds were WELL clear at the top, I said you owe me a fiver..

You started denying the bet and saying you weren't going to pay :lolol:

So for that reason I have no reason to pay :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here