Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who has a good night tonight

BtonBelle

Nov 17, 2004
Brighton
are friday nights really what they used to be?

Strangely....yes! Tapping away on a keyboard is far more preferable than going out to be robbed of your hard earned by a licensed bandit running a bar, coming home in your smartest clothes smelling like an ashtray and waking up with your mouth like the bottom of a budgie's cage.........isn't it? Or am I just getting old??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
coach03 said:
Strangely....yes! Tapping away on a keyboard is far more preferable than going out to be robbed of your hard earned by a licensed bandit running a bar, coming home in your smartest clothes smelling like an ashtray and waking up with your mouth like the bottom of a budgie's cage.........isn't it? Or am I just getting old??

No same here - can't be arsed with pubs all the time, easier and cheaper to drink at home and unwind in your own environment, naturally with some help from some friends :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: so who has a good night tonight

sams dad said:
In my day ,you used to get twice as much Friday night for your money.

Ditto - shall we go start a "those were the days forum" :p

BtonBelle

Nov 17, 2004
Brighton
i think it is needed..just as a reminder..........:p

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Re: Re: Re: so who has a good night tonight

Beach Hut said:
Ditto - shall we go start a "those were the days forum" :p
I can remember when I could get a bus into Brighton (from Moulsecoomb),go to The Top RanK Suite,drink 7 pints,get the bus home and still have change from £1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: so who has a good night tonight

sams dad said:
I can remember when I could get a bus into Brighton (from Moulsecoomb),go to The Top RanK Suite,drink 7 pints,get the bus home and still have change from £1

Luxury, when I were a lad......................

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I spent a princely E3.98 on two cans of Carlsberg, which is the same price as a pint in the pub I bought them from... and had them with a pizza at a friends house.

Cheap.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah last night was great, managed to escape the Emerald Isle early yesterday so was off the train from Gatwick and straight into the Nelson for a a few pre getting smashed ales before it all degenerated downhill from there.

Possibly made better by the fact that I will actually make a home game for the first time this season:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here