Votes: 61 57.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I only voted for Hawkins because the rest have either proved that they are good enough for this league and are just in poor form at the moment, or I havent seen them enough times to make a good judgement

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Duff poll because there isn't a 'none of them' option. They are all good League One players. They obviously aren't playing well together with any consistency but they all have the ability.

Agreed. Definite flaw.???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Out of that list just Hawkins and Fleetwood. Particualrly Fleetwood as to me he is no better than Robinson, and as such rather than developing our own talent we are developing Charlton's which makes no sense to me.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Out of that list just Hawkins and Fleetwood. Particualrly Fleetwood as to me he is no better than Robinson, and as such rather than developing our own talent we are developing Charlton's which makes no sense to me.

Hopefully Robinson will be gone by the start of next season, if not sooner.

The guy just has not shown any scope for improving with us. Might do him good to drop down a division.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
They're all good enough, including Hawkins. If played in their CORRECT positions and not played when injured, they're all good enough for this standard.

Oh alright, Fleetwood is f***ing hopeless. But the rest are League One (and above in some cases) standard.

exactly :clap::clap:

For a few games Hawkins has been good and

What idiot voted for forster?:nono:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Hawkins and Fleetwood.

As for Thomson, he is a good footballer but i feel we now need a big physical holding player to command the midfield.

There is no leadership in the midfield...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richards easily , possibly Fleetwood ..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about the coaching staff?

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Whcih cunts have voted Johnson?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how the HELL has Whingy got so many votes against him? - him and Elphick ARE our defence at the moment!!! (Hawkins is GOOD when FIT , give him a break and let him get better)

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
how the HELL has Whingy got so many votes against him? - him and Elphick ARE our defence at the moment!!! (Hawkins is GOOD when FIT , give him a break and let him get better)

Sorry, but Whing has been HOPELESS in recent games and was particularly dire against MK Dons. He is laughably short of the required level of ability at this level. Elphick is a better player but has been part of a failing defence for weeks and, again, was very much at fault against MK Dons.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Richards and Fleetwood, although I think Fleetwood is just being played out of position but still not better than Murray or Forster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here