Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, Whing eh?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I had genuinely forgotten about Hinshelwood and Reid in my state of doom and gloom on all things Albion! I can't disagree with any of what you say. Hinshelwood is a fine player when fit IMO, and Reid is certainly an improvement on the existing situation.

*IF* Reid is fit, I think we might only need a proven goalscorer to have a decent season. He's easily good enough at this level.

We need Bertin to sign too... or someone else if he leaves, as well as the permanently-required 20-goal striker...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
trouble is we we seem to say the same thing with hinslewood every season as he comes back from injury

martin woods who has ended up at doncaster would of been a good signing, and paul warne is still available - oldham player of the year last year

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Lots of players think they are better than they actually are and ask for high wages.

Just wait until the 1st week of August and many of those still on the market will be only too keen to talk.

I heard a rumour, yes a rumour today that Scott Sinclair was at the training ground this week talking to Wilkins. But he is also talking to Palace too, so I expect we don't stand a chance of signing him on loan.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I heard a rumour, yes a rumour today that Scott Sinclair was at the training ground this week talking to Wilkins. But he is also talking to Palace too, so I expect we don't stand a chance of signing him on loan.
Plymouth chairman Paul Stapleton is confident Chelsea winger Scott Sinclair will return for another loan spell.

England Under-18 international Sinclair, 18, was a success in a three-month spell last season, scoring four goals in 18 appearances.

Stapleton told the Plymouth Herald: "He has made a name for himself and we hope to be in with a shout.

"Everything we did for the lad and Chelsea was right, and at Plymouth we look after our loan players."

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
Is that it do you reckon? DK gives us a bit of cheer early doors, then goes quiet.

All the other teams signing players, and we're giving contracts to our boys and our old boys.

So come on the Dick, you reckon we can attract players, that we're offering enough money, let's have a few more in now please, keep us happy.

Or, is it a case of we've signed Whing, to join us on 1st July, but hey ho, Leeds or someone else with loadsa cash come along at the last minute and whilf him away from us. And we sign someone from Wimbourne or Sudbury.

your boring :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here